Details for 8-04930-ANDER-Name Change IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY
STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: MIESHA ANDER CASE #18CV01358 NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME Notice is hereby given that MIESHA ANDER filed a Petition in the Superior Court of Douglas County, Georgia, on the 27 day of JULY, 2018 praying for a change in the name of Petitioner/Minor Child from MEISHA NICOLETTE ANDER TO MIESHA TATE ANDER . Notice is hereby given pursuant to law to any interested or affected party to appear in said court and to fill objections to such name change. Objections must be filed with said court within 30 days of said petition. This 1ST day of August 2018. Tammy M Howard, Clerk Douglas County, Georgia
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- Middle Court House on Post Road damaged
- Five arrested in Anneewakee Trails killing
- DCSS changes course on buses; schools open 9-11 a.m. Saturday with new routes posted
- New school year begins in Douglas County; bus route changes only major problem
- Albert ‘Al’ Merle Diamond Jr.
- Bus routes back to normal
- Members of drug cartel get combined 75 years in prison
- Douglas County to be tested by Hillgrove
- Nadia Barbary off to fast start for Chapel Hill
- First Habitat home in Veterans Place dedicated to Roberson
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.