Details for 40283623 17-CV-02356 WHM 12/6, 13, 20, 27; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA
40283623 17-CV-02356 WHM 12/6, 13, 20, 27; 2017
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF
DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA In Re: Shawn Robert Dyer, a/k/a Shawn Robert Williams Petitioner CIVIL ACTION NO. 17-CV-02356 WHM NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME Notice is hereby given that Shawn Robert Dyer filed a Petition in the Superior Court of Douglas County, Georgia, on the 17th Day of November, 2017 praying for a change of the Petitioner's name to Shawn Robert Williams. Notice is hereby given that any interested or affected party has the right to appear in said Court and to file objections to such name change. Objections must be filed with said Court within 30 days from the filing of said Petition. This 21 day of November, 2017. Respectfully submitted, /s/ Scott K. Camp Scott K. Camp Georgia Bar No. 105889 Attorney for Petitioner
P.O. Box 99
Douglasville, GA 30133
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- Bear spotted in Arbor Station
- HISTORIC SNOWFALL: Douglas slammed with 10 inches of snow
- Sweetwater visitors see 'snowy magnificence'
- Martin faces murder charge
- Douglas slammed by snowstorm; students stuck at schools, roads jammed
- Carroll teens arrested in Thursday shooting
- Hammonds have a white wedding
- Justin Hall named true freshman All-American by ESPN
- GDOT may eliminate parking spots on Broad Street
- Downtown Master Plan final draft presented to city council
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!