Details for 40298819 18CV00892 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY IN RE: CHRISTIANA SHANISE THORNTON CASE # 18CV00892 NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY
IN RE: CHRISTIANA SHANISE THORNTON
CASE # 18CV00892 NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME Notice is hereby given that AUDRA DENISE COOPER filed a Petition in the Superior Court of Douglas County, Georgia, on the 23Rrd day of May, 2018, praying for a change in the name of Minor Child from CHRISTIANA SHANISE THORNTON TO CHRISTIANA SHANISE COOPER. Notice is hereby given pursuant to law to any interested or affected party to appear in said court and to file objections to such name change. Objections must be filed with said court within 30 days of said petition. This 24th day of May, 2018 /s/ Tammy M Howard, Clerk Douglas County, Georgia
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- Daniel to BOC chair: 'Don't mention my name ever again'
- Citizens air concerns at Hwy. 92 town hall
- County Annex set to open June 26; Tag and tax offices moving to building on Fairburn Road
- The Rev. Herman Olin Mills
- Alexander has 'potential' to make strong playoff run
- Gone fishin': Sweetwater Creek named top place to fish or boat in Georgia
- Arbor Square remodel closer to completion
- Five are arrested in drug sting operation
- BOE to vote on $254M budget; $500K for teacher supplies restored
- A grave matter: Restoration brings new life to headstones at Bright Star cemetery
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.