Details for 40264254 17CV00555 3/19, 26, 4/2, 9; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA SONNY LOWERY CASE NO: 17CV00555 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: SONNY LOWERY
40264254 17CV00555 3/19, 26, 4/2, 9; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA SONNY LOWERY CASE NO: 17CV00555 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: SONNY LOWERY By Order for Service by publication dated the 16 day of March, 2017, you are hereby notified that on the 15 day of March, 2017, the Plaintiff herein filed suit against you for Divorce. You are required to file with the Clerk of the Superior Court of Douglas County, and to serve upon the Plaintiff an answer in writing within sixty (60) days of the date of the Order for Publication. WITNESS, THE HONORABLE WILLIAM H MCCLAIN, JUDGE OF THIS SUPERIOR COURT /S/ TAMMY M. HOWARD CLERK OF SUPERIOR COURT DOUGLAS JUDICIAL CIRCUIT CASE NO: 17CV00555
Visit West Georgia 2016
- To view our new 2016 edition, click on the image on the left.
- To view our 2017 Progress edition, click on the image on the left.
- Suspect sought in carjacking at Highway 5 Publix
- Man charged with rape
- Dining in Douglas: 20 BarWest and Grille goes beyond simplicity
- Heather Philips brings winning attitude to Douglas County Tigers
- New tax commissioner touts $4.5M in delinquent collections
- CRIME BEAT: Man arrested for child molestation
- Alexander relay teams have top times in nation
- Conner Perry is big part of Alexander's success
- Panera Bread is coming to Douglasville
- Chief Wayne Arrington
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!