Details for 40274874 17CV01531 8/9, 16, 23, 30; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA AUKEYTA MAHOGANY HEADGES HILL CASE NO: 17CV01531 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: AUKEYTA MAHOGANY HEADGES HILL
40274874 17CV01531 8/9, 16, 23, 30; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA AUKEYTA MAHOGANY HEADGES HILL CASE NO: 17CV01531 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: AUKEYTA MAHOGANY HEADGES HILL By Order for Service by publication dated the 4th day of August, 2017, you are hereby notified that on the 17th day of July, 2017, the Plaintiff herein filed suit against you for Divorce. You are required to file with the Clerk of the Superior Court of Douglas County, and to serve upon the Plaintiff an answer in writing within sixty (60) days of the date of the Order for Publication. WITNESS, THE HONORABLE WILLIAM H MCCLAIN, Judge of this Superior Court.
/S/ TAMMY M. HOWARD CLERK OF SUPERIOR COURT DOUGLAS JUDICIAL CIRCUIT CASE NO: 17CV01531
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- Teacher shoots self at Lithia Springs High School
- Local stores out of eclipse glasses
- Taking in the Sweetwater experience
- DOT director Hulsey resigns
- Anticipation mounts for solar eclipse
- Former NFL player charged in armed robbery at AT&T store
- Officials: No plans for standalone Driver Services center in Douglas
- BOC plans to cut tax rate by 4.43%
- Cooper: An unemployed statesman visits Lithia Springs
- Lithia Springs defeats New Manchester 14-7 in scrimmage game
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!