Details for 40287499 18CV00115 2/2, 9, 16, 23; 2018 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: GAYVIN K.
40287499 18CV00115 2/2, 9, 16, 23; 2018
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF
DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: GAYVIN K. FORKPA CASE # 18CV00115 NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT GAYVIN K. FORKPA FILED A PETITION IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY, GEORGIA, ON THE 26 DAY OF JANUARY, 2018 PRAYING FOR A CHANGE IN THE NAME OF PETITIONER/MINOR CHILD FROM GAYVIN K. FORKPA TO GAVIN KPADEH. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN PURSUANT TO LAW TO ANY INTERESTED OR AFFECTED PARTY TO APPEAR IN SAID COURT AND TO FILE OBJECTIONS TO SUCH NAME CHANGE. OBJECTIONS MUST BE FILED WITH SAID COURT WITH IN 30 DAYS OF SAID PETITION. THIS 29 DAY OF January, 2018. /s/Tammy M Howard, CLERK DOUGLAS COUNTY, GEORGIA
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- The newest issue of West Georgia Living is here! Look for it in Sunday's copy of the Times-Georgian or Douglas County Sentinel, and at various venues around town.
- Two injured in Wednesday crash on Riverside Parkway
- Suspect in gas station theft leads DPD on high-speed chase Sunday
- DeNyses named 'Citizens of the Year'
- Clark sentenced to life in prison for 2015 murder
- Seven academic shining STARs recognized
- Alexander takes third at wrestling championship
- Theft of purses leads to high-speed chase; DPD asks for public's help finding suspects
- Chapel Hill Middle celebrates Black History Month
- Charles Steven ‘Steve’ McDuffie
- Man accused of pawning stolen items denied bond
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!