Details for 40274090 17CV00475 8/2, 9, 16, 23; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA ANNY FENKAM MOGOUNG
40274090 17CV00475 8/2, 9, 16, 23; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA ANNY FENKAM MOGOUNG
JOSEPH JAMES STREAT
Case Number: 17CV00475 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: JOSEPH JAMES STREAT, Respondent By Order of the court for service by publication dated March 7, 2017, you are hereby notified that ANNY FENKAM MOGOUNG, the above-named Petitioner filed divorce against you. You are required to file with the Clerk of the Superior Court, and serve upon the Petitioner's attorney whose name and address is: Khadizeth Toure-Samba, Esq., 2295 Parklake Drive, Ste 525, Atlanta, GA 30345 an answer in writing within sixty (60) days of _________.
WITNESS, the honorable Presiding Judge of said Court.
This 8 day of March 2017. /S/ TAMMY M. HOWARD Deputy Clerk.
Khadizeth Toure-Samba, Esq.
GA Bar #141714
Attorney for Petitioner
2295 Parklake Drive, Ste 525
Atlanta, GA 30345
Tel: 404-499-1212 Ext. 222
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- Teacher shoots self at Lithia Springs High School
- Local stores out of eclipse glasses
- Taking in the Sweetwater experience
- DOT director Hulsey resigns
- Anticipation mounts for solar eclipse
- Former NFL player charged in armed robbery at AT&T store
- Officials: No plans for standalone Driver Services center in Douglas
- BOC plans to cut tax rate by 4.43%
- Cooper: An unemployed statesman visits Lithia Springs
- Lithia Springs defeats New Manchester 14-7 in scrimmage game
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!