Details for 40286121 18CV00048 1/14, 21, 28, 2/4; 2018 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: APARECIDA S.
40286121 18CV00048 1/14, 21, 28, 2/4; 2018
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF
DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: APARECIDA S. EATON CASE # 18CV00048 NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT APARECIDA EATON FILED A PETITION IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY, GEORGIA, ON THE 10 DAY OF JANUARY, 2018 PRAYING FOR A CHANGE IN THE NAME OF PETITIONER/MINOR CHILD FROM APARECIDA SILVA EATON TO VIDA SILVA DIODATI. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN PURSUANT TO LAW TO ANY INTERESTED OR AFFECTED PARTY TO APPEAR IN SAID COURT AND TO FILE OBJECTIONS TO SUCH NAME CHANGE.
OBJECTIONS MUST BE FILED WITH SAID COURT WITH IN 30 DAYS OF SAID PETITION.
THIS 11 DAY OF January, 2018. /s/Tammy M Howard, CLERK DOUGLAS COUNTY, GEORGIA
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- The newest issue of West Georgia Living is here! Look for it in Sunday's copy of the Times-Georgian or Douglas County Sentinel, and at various venues around town.
- Second suspect charged in murder at house party
- Mills facing murder charge
- No plans yet for Highway 5 property
- Car collides with horse Monday
- Robinson joins practice at Mirror Lake location
- Lowery wanted on felony assault and battery charges
- 20-year-old cold case solved
- Alexander opens team dual championship against Greenbrier
- City hosts meeting on handicapped spaces
- Jason Lee Kidd
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!