Details for 40272471 17CV01470 7/12, 19, 26, 8/2; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ASHOK B.
40272471 17CV01470 7/12, 19, 26, 8/2; 2017
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ASHOK B. PATEL CASE # 17CV01470 NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ASHOK B. PATEL FILED A PETITION IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY, GEORGIA, ON THE 6th DAY OF JULY, 2017 PRAYING FOR A CHANGE IN THE NAME OF PETITIONER/MINOR CHILD FROM ASHOK B. PATEL TO ASHOKKUMAR BABULAL PATEL. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN PURSUANT TO LAW TO ANY INTERESTED OR AFFECTED PARTY TO APPEAR IN SAID COURT AND TO FILE OBJECTIONS TO SUCH NAME CHANGE. OBJECTIONS MUST BE FILED WITH SAID COURT WITH IN 30 DAYS OF SAID PETITION. THIS 6th DAY OF July, 2017. /s/Tammy M Howard, CLERK DOUGLAS COUNTY, GEORGIA
Visit West Georgia 2016
- To view our new 2016 edition, click on the image on the left.
- Fourth suspect captured in gang investigation
- 10-year-old struck and killed Thursday morning crossing Maxham Road
- City official: Panera expected to open in fall
- Chaos erupts at BOC meetings over senior center location
- Chick-fil-A rebuilding 2 Douglasville stores
- Now is the time to 'Escape' in Lithia Springs
- School board changing meeting format; change means less opportunities for public comment
- BOE holds hearings on tax rate hike
- Chamber names 2017 Small Businesses of Excellence
- Heather Suzanne Allen Lewis
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!