Details for 40277109 17CV01752 9/8, 15, 22, 29; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA
40277109 17CV01752 9/8, 15, 22, 29; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA In re the Name Change of Child:
Vincentia Nyamekye Botchwey
CIVIL ACTION FILE
CHRISTIANA OPOKU ASANTE
NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME Notice is hereby given that CHRISTIANA OPOKU ASANTE, the undersigned, filed a petition in the Superior Court of Douglas County, Georgia, on the 18 day of August 2017, praying for a change in the name of minor child, Vincentia Nyamekye Botchwey to Precious Nyamekye Botchwey. Notice is hereby given pursuant to law to any interested or affected party in said Court and to file objections to such name change.
Objections must be filed with said Court within 30 days of the filing of said petition.
This 28th day of July 2017. /s/CHRISTIANA OPOKU ASANTE
6140 Cooper Street
Douglasville, GA 30134
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- Carters attend 90th birthday for Douglasville matriarch
- Citizen activist, Bell, dies at age 58
- Douglas dodges the worst of Irma
- Sheriff's office looking for missing woman
- Lithia Springs family still breaking barriers in Georgia National Guard
- Douglas County Tigers gaining statewide recognition
- Lithia Springs makes defensive stop to get first win
- GreyStone linemen lend help to Jackson EMC
- 31 years on, CAST still cranking out zany spoofs and whodunits
- A.J. Taylor and Vanquez Wheeler form solid running back duo
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!