Details for 40268427 17CV00994 5/12, 19, 26, 6/2; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE:
40268427 17CV00994 5/12, 19, 26, 6/2; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: Adaleigh Pratcher
CASE #17CV00994 NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME Notice is hereby given that Cassidy Terry filed a petition in the Superior Court of Douglas County, Georgia, on the 5 day of May, 2017 praying for a change in the name of petitioner/minor child from Adaleigh Pratcher to Adaleigh Terry. Notice is hereby given pursuant to law to any interested or affected party to appear in said court and to file objections to such name change. Objections must be filed with said court with in 30 days of said petition. This 9 day of May, 2017. /s/ Tammy M Howard, Clerk Douglas County, Georgia
Visit West Georgia 2016
- To view our new 2016 edition, click on the image on the left.
- To view our 2017 Progress edition, click on the image on the left.
- Administrators making shifts for 2017-18 school year
- Missing teen found safe
- Austin Fulton take aim at state golf championship
- DC Tigers, Hapeville bringing out college scouts
- 1,800 students set to graduate this weekend
- Dog River Park slated to open Friday with ribbon-cutting
- Alexander, Chapel Hill meet in spring scrimmage
- Jadon Walker, Lofton Tidwell receive Touchdown Club of Atlanta awards
- 2017 Taste of Douglasville will feature the biggest spread yet
- Dog River Park opens to great fanfare
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!