Details for 40270626 17CV01195 6/11, 18, 25, 7/2; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: EULA M.
40270626 17CV01195 6/11, 18, 25, 7/2; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: EULA M. CROSBY CASE #17CV01195 NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME Notice is hereby given that Eula M Crosby filed a petition in the Superior Court of Douglas County, Georgia, on the 31 day of May, 2017 praying for a change in the name of petitioner/minor child from Eula Mae Samuel to Eula Mae Franklin. Notice is hereby given pursuant to law to any interested or affected party to appear in said court and to file objections to such name change. Objections must be filed with said court with in 30 days of said petition. This 2 day of June, 2017. /s/ Tammy M Howard, Clerk Douglas County, Georgia
Visit West Georgia 2016
- To view our new 2016 edition, click on the image on the left.
- City plans big Independence Day celebration
- Traffic stop leads to meth and gun arrest
- George Bello signs with Atlanta United
- Pelican's SnoBalls coming to Douglasville
- Fortner: Douglas to open Child Advocacy Center
- Tax notices going in the mail June 30 Waldrop: 82 percent of properties had increase in value
- Johnny Jackson Logan Sr.
- Alexander wideouts ready to step up
- DPD officer surprises young resident with a basketball Officer Tyler stresses big impact of a small deed
- City residents voice concerns at town hall
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!