Details for 40276901 17CV01795 9/3, 10, 17, 24; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA NANCY ELLEN BETSILL
40276901 17CV01795 9/3, 10, 17, 24; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA NANCY ELLEN BETSILL
FILE NO. 17CV01795
TO: Abdul Musoke By Order of the Court for service by publication dated August 25, 2017, you are hereby notified that on the 25th day of August, 2017, NANCY ELLEN BETSILL filed suit against you for divorce. You are required to file with the Clerk of the Superior Court, and to serve upon Plaintiff's attorney, KEN WALDROP, whose address is 244 Roswell Street, Suite 500, Marietta, GA 30060, an answer in writing within sixty (60) days of August 28th, 2017. WITNESS, The Clerk of
Douglas Superior Court.
This 28th day of August, 2017.
TAMMY HOWARD, CLERK
Douglas County Superior Court
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- FSMS teacher killed in Saturday accident
- Citizen activist, Bell, dies at age 58
- 'Pocket park' pops up in front of Douglasville City Hall
- LSHS band to perform at Children's Christmas Parade
- Newly remodeled West Pines Golf Club unveiled
- Lithia Springs makes defensive stop to get first win
- Douglas dodges the worst of Irma
- New DPD officers ready to go to work
- Douglas County remains undefeated with 49-0 win over South Paulding
- 31 years on, CAST still cranking out zany spoofs and whodunits
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!