Details for 40278661 17CV1940 9/29;10/6.13.20; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: LESLIE CHIMALPOPOCA CASE # 17CV01940 NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME
STATE OF GEORGIA
IN RE: LESLIE CHIMALPOPOCA
CASE # 17CV01940
NOTICE OF PETITION
TO CHANGE NAME
Notice is hereby given that Zeferina Garcia filed a Petition in the Superior Court of Douglas County, Georgia, on the 19th day of September, 2017, praying for a change of Minor Child from Leslie Chimalpopoca to Leslie Isabella Sanchez Garcia. Notice is hereby given pursuant to law to any interested or affected party to appear in said court and to file objections to such name change. Objections must be filed with said court within 30 days of said Petition.
This 26th day of September, 2017
/s/ Tammy M. Howard, Clerk
Douglas County, Georgia
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- Escape USA opening today in old Wal-Mart shopping center
- Lisa Ann Pendley Toney
- Female pedestrian dies after crash Tuesday morning on Riverside
- Douglasville woman killed Friday in Paulding crash
- Man wanted for assaulting teen girl
- FSMS teacher killed in Saturday accident
- Film industry continues to grow in Douglas County
- A ride-along with Deputy Pounds on the DCSO's high-crime unit
- AHS recognizes Academic Top 10
- DPD 'one with the community' at Fall Festival
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!