Details for 40265492 17CV00478 4/5, 12, 19, 26; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA VIRGINIA BRADY CASE NO: 17CV00478 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: VIRGINIA BRADY
40265492 17CV00478 4/5, 12, 19, 26; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA VIRGINIA BRADY
CASE NO: 17CV00478 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: VIRGINIA BRADY By Order for Service by publication dated the 31st day of March, 2017, you are hereby notified that on the 7 day of March, 2017, the Plaintiff herein filed suit against you for Divorce. You are required to file with the Clerk of the Superior Court of Douglas County, and to serve upon the Plaintiff an answer in writing within sixty (60) days of the date of the Order for Publication. WITNESS, THE HONORABLE CYNTHIA C. ADAMS, JUDGE OF THIS SUPERIOR COURT /S/ TAMMY M. HOWARD CLERK OF SUPERIOR COURT DOUGLAS JUDICIAL CIRCUIT CASE NO: 17CV00478
Visit West Georgia 2016
- To view our new 2016 edition, click on the image on the left.
- To view our 2017 Progress edition, click on the image on the left.
- An 'escape room' in downtown Douglasville?
- Ribbon-cutting for new animal shelter is Tuesday
- KeHE will hold job fair Wednesday
- Douglasville brothers attend White House Easter Egg Roll
- Susan Hayward at 100
- BOE moves forward in superintendent search
- BOC looks at tightening security at courthouse
- Mayor may get option of car allowance
- King of Crops farm to host 'Earth (Worm) Day' Saturday
- Croft balances track and soccer with academics
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!