Details for 40265684 17CV00675 4/7, 14, 21, 28; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: BELINDA HAYES JONES CASE #17CV00675 NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME
40265684 17CV00675 4/7, 14, 21, 28; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: BELINDA HAYES JONES CASE #17CV00675 NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME Notice is hereby given that Belinda Hayes Jones filed a petition in the Superior Court of Douglas County, Georgia, on the 31 day of March, 2017 praying for a change in the name of petitioner/minor child from Belinda Hayes Jones to Belinda Joyce Hayes. Notice is hereby given pursuant to law to any interested or affected party to appear in said court and to file objections to such name change. Objections must be filed with said court with in 30 days of said petition. This 31 day of March, 2017. /s/ Tammy M Howard, Clerk Douglas County, Georgia
Visit West Georgia 2016
- To view our new 2016 edition, click on the image on the left.
- To view our 2017 Progress edition, click on the image on the left.
- An 'escape room' in downtown Douglasville?
- Ribbon-cutting for new animal shelter is Tuesday
- KeHE will hold job fair Wednesday
- Douglasville brothers attend White House Easter Egg Roll
- Susan Hayward at 100
- BOE moves forward in superintendent search
- BOC looks at tightening security at courthouse
- King of Crops farm to host 'Earth (Worm) Day' Saturday
- Croft balances track and soccer with academics
- Mayor may get option of car allowance
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!