Details for 40266108 17CV00039 4/14, 21, 28, 5/5; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA JUSTIN D LOWE CASE NO: 17CV00039 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: JUSTIN D LOWE
40266108 17CV00039 4/14, 21, 28, 5/5; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA JUSTIN D LOWE CASE NO: 17CV00039 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: JUSTIN D LOWE By Order for Service by publication dated the 29th day of March, 2017, you are hereby notified that on the 9th day of January, 2017, the Plaintiff herein filed suit against you for Divorce. You are required to file with the Clerk of the Superior Court of Douglas County, and to serve upon the Plaintiff an answer in writing within sixty (60) days of the date of the Order for Publication. WITNESS, THE HONORABLE CYNTHIA C. ADAMS, Judge of this Superior Court /S/ TAMMY M. HOWARD CLERK OF SUPERIOR COURT DOUGLAS JUDICIAL CIRCUIT CASE NO: 17CV00039
Visit West Georgia 2016
- To view our new 2016 edition, click on the image on the left.
- To view our 2017 Progress edition, click on the image on the left.
- An 'escape room' in downtown Douglasville?
- Ribbon-cutting for new animal shelter is Tuesday
- KeHE will hold job fair Wednesday
- Douglasville brothers attend White House Easter Egg Roll
- BOE moves forward in superintendent search
- Susan Hayward at 100
- BOC looks at tightening security at courthouse
- King of Crops farm to host 'Earth (Worm) Day' Saturday
- Croft balances track and soccer with academics
- Mayor may get option of car allowance
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!