Details for 40270502 17CV01082 6/9, 16, 23, 30; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA KENNETH MCCLARY CASE NO: 17CV01082 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: KENNETH MCCLARY
40270502 17CV01082 6/9, 16, 23, 30; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA KENNETH MCCLARY CASE NO: 17CV01082 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: KENNETH MCCLARY By Order for Service by publication dated the 31 day of May, 2017, you are hereby notified that on the 16 day of May, 2017, the Plaintiff herein filed suit against you for Divorce. You are required to file with the Clerk of the Superior Court of Douglas County, and to serve upon the Plaintiff an answer in writing within sixty (60) days of the date of the Order for Publication. WITNESS, THE HONORABLE CYNTHIA C. ADAMS, Judge of this Superior Court. /S/ TAMMY M. HOWARD CLERK OF SUPERIOR COURT DOUGLAS JUDICIAL CIRCUIT CASE NO: 17CV01082
Visit West Georgia 2016
- To view our new 2016 edition, click on the image on the left.
- City plans big Independence Day celebration
- Traffic stop leads to meth and gun arrest
- George Bello signs with Atlanta United
- Pelican's SnoBalls coming to Douglasville
- Fortner: Douglas to open Child Advocacy Center
- Tax notices going in the mail June 30 Waldrop: 82 percent of properties had increase in value
- Johnny Jackson Logan Sr.
- Alexander wideouts ready to step up
- DPD officer surprises young resident with a basketball Officer Tyler stresses big impact of a small deed
- City residents voice concerns at town hall
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!