Details for 40290685 18CV00295 3/7, 14, 21, 28; 2018 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA TIMOTHY NEWMAN CASE NO: 18CV00295 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: TIMOTHY NEWMAN
40290685 18CV00295 3/7, 14, 21, 28; 2018 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA TIMOTHY NEWMAN CASE NO: 18CV00295 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: TIMOTHY NEWMAN By Order for Service by publication dated the 27 day of February, 2018, you are hereby notified that on the 23 day of February, 2018, the Plaintiff herein filed suit against you for Divorce. You are required to file with the Clerk of the Superior Court of Douglas County, and to serve upon the Plaintiff an answer in writing within sixty (60) days of the date of the Order for Publication. WITNESS, THE HONORABLE DAVID T EMERSON, Judge of this Superior Court. /S/ TAMMY M. HOWARD CLERK OF SUPERIOR COURT DOUGLAS JUDICIAL CIRCUIT CASE NO: 18CV00295
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- Winston man charged with sexual exploitation of children
- Woman charged in accident that killed her sister
- Man dead, father injured in apparent murder-suicide attempt
- Eight arrests made in Lithia Springs meth bust
- Woman killed in crash on Stewart Parkway
- Two men from Douglas arrested in child porn sting
- Council expected to vote on buying old jail from county for $850K
- Douglas students join national walkout
- New company brings invention for reducing odor to Winston
- Self-driving trucks bound for Douglas County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!