Details for 40266709 17CV00780 4/21, 28, 5/5, 12; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA KERRY LEE JACKSON II CASE NO: 17CV00780 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: KERRY LEE JACKSON II
40266709 17CV00780 4/21, 28, 5/5, 12; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA KERRY LEE JACKSON II CASE NO: 17CV00780 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: KERRY LEE JACKSON II By Order for Service by publication dated the 13 day of April, 2017, you are hereby notified that on the 17 day of April, 2017, the Plaintiff herein filed suit against you for Divorce. You are required to file with the Clerk of the Superior Court of Douglas County, and to serve upon the Plaintiff an answer in writing within sixty (60) days of the date of the Order for Publication. WITNESS, THE HONORABLE DAVID T EMERSON, JUDGE OF THIS SUPERIOR COURT /S/ TAMMY M. HOWARD CLERK OF SUPERIOR COURT DOUGLAS JUDICIAL CIRCUIT CASE NO: 17CV00780
Visit West Georgia 2016
- To view our new 2016 edition, click on the image on the left.
- To view our 2017 Progress edition, click on the image on the left.
- An 'escape room' in downtown Douglasville?
- Ribbon-cutting for new animal shelter is Tuesday
- KeHE will hold job fair Wednesday
- Douglasville brothers attend White House Easter Egg Roll
- Susan Hayward at 100
- BOE moves forward in superintendent search
- BOC looks at tightening security at courthouse
- King of Crops farm to host 'Earth (Worm) Day' Saturday
- Croft balances track and soccer with academics
- Dining in Douglas: Hog Wild features barbecue, deep fried desserts
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!