Details for 40264008 17CV00353 3/17, 24, 31, 4/7; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE:
40264008 17CV00353 3/17, 24, 31, 4/7; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: Olusegun Ore CASE #17CV00353 NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME Notice is hereby given that Olusegun Ore filed a petition in the Superior Court of Douglas County, Georgia, on the 22 Day of February, 2017 praying for a change in the name of petitioner/minor child from Olusegun Ore to Segun Ore. Notice is hereby given pursuant to law to any interested or affected party to appear in said court and to file objections to such name change. Objections must be filed with said court with in 30 days of said petition. This 23 day of February, 2017. /s/ Tammy M Howard, Clerk Douglas County, Georgia
Visit West Georgia 2016
- To view our new 2016 edition, click on the image on the left.
- To view our 2017 Progress edition, click on the image on the left.
- Suspect sought in carjacking at Highway 5 Publix
- Man charged with rape
- Dining in Douglas: 20 BarWest and Grille goes beyond simplicity
- Heather Philips brings winning attitude to Douglas County Tigers
- CRIME BEAT: Man arrested for child molestation
- Conner Perry is big part of Alexander's success
- Panera Bread is coming to Douglasville
- County's founding fire chief dies; funeral set for Friday
- Chief Wayne Arrington
- Curtain falls on TEDxDouglasville; third and final event a success
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!