Details for 40281780 17CV02143 11/8, 15, 22, 29; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA DARNELL MCCREARY CASE NO: 17CV02143 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: DARNELL MCCREARY
40281780 17CV02143 11/8, 15, 22, 29; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA DARNELL MCCREARY CASE NO: 17CV02143 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: DARNELL MCCREARY By Order for Service by publication dated the 26 day of October, 2017, you are hereby notified that on the 24 day of October, 2017, the Plaintiff herein filed suit against you for Divorce. You are required to file with the Clerk of the Superior Court of Douglas County, and to serve upon the Plaintiff an answer in writing within sixty (60) days of the date of the Order for Publication. WITNESS, THE HONORABLE WILLIAM H MCCLAIN, Judge of this Superior Court. /S/ TAMMY M. HOWARD CLERK OF SUPERIOR COURT DOUGLAS JUDICIAL CIRCUIT CASE NO: 17CV02143
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- Man facing rape charge
- Guider: Funding for bus routes, DADC should be eliminated
- Douglasville bank robbed Friday
- Sparks warns locals about car break-ins
- 'Future of transportation' revealed by MARTA chairman
- Military Honor Garden opens at Hunter Park
- Vinnie Ferrara banking on big season on the mat
- Stephen ‘Steve’ Michael West
- Chapel Hill celebrates veterans Friday
- Cpl. Steve West
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!