Details for 40274981 17CV00807 8/11, 18, 25, 9/1; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA DONELL MAURICE HUBBARD CASE NO: 17CV00807 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: DONELL MAURICE HUBBARD
40274981 17CV00807 8/11, 18, 25, 9/1; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA DONELL MAURICE HUBBARD CASE NO: 17CV00807 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: DONELL MAURICE HUBBARD By Order for Service by publication dated the 31st day of July, 2017, you are hereby notified that on the 18th day of April, 2017, the Plaintiff herein filed suit against you for Divorce. You are required to file with the Clerk of the Superior Court of Douglas County, and to serve upon the Plaintiff an answer in writing within sixty (60) days of the date of the Order for Publication. WITNESS, THE HONORABLE WILLIAM H MCCLAIN, Judge of this Superior Court.
July 31, 2017.
/S/ TAMMY M. HOWARD CLERK OF SUPERIOR COURT DOUGLAS JUDICIAL CIRCUIT CASE NO: 17CV00807
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- Teacher shoots self at Lithia Springs High School
- Local stores out of eclipse glasses
- Taking in the Sweetwater experience
- DOT director Hulsey resigns
- Anticipation mounts for solar eclipse
- Former NFL player charged in armed robbery at AT&T store
- Officials: No plans for standalone Driver Services center in Douglas
- BOC plans to cut tax rate by 4.43%
- Cooper: An unemployed statesman visits Lithia Springs
- Lithia Springs defeats New Manchester 14-7 in scrimmage game
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!