Details for 40279168 17CV01418 10/6, 13, 20, 27; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: JASHAN L.M.
40279168 17CV01418 10/6, 13, 20, 27; 2017
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: JASHAN L.M. THOMAS CASE # 17CV01418 NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT JASHAN L.M. THOMAS FILED A PETITION IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY, GEORGIA, ON THE 30th DAY OF JUNE, 2017 PRAYING FOR A CHANGE IN THE NAME OF PETITIONER MINOR CHILD FROM JASHAN LAVON MICHAEL THOMAS TO JASHAN LAVON MICHAEL LUNDY. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN PURSUANT TO LAW TO ANY INTERESTED OR AFFECTED PARTY TO APPEAR IN SAID COURT AND TO FILE OBJECTIONS TO SUCH NAME CHANGE. OBJECTIONS MUST BE FILED WITH SAID COURT WITH IN 30 DAYS OF SAID PETITION. THIS 6 DAY OF JULY, 2017 /s/Tammy M Howard, CLERK DOUGLAS COUNTY, GEORGIA
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- Escape USA opening today in old Wal-Mart shopping center
- Lisa Ann Pendley Toney
- Female pedestrian dies after crash Tuesday morning on Riverside
- Douglasville woman killed Friday in Paulding crash
- Man wanted for assaulting teen girl
- FSMS teacher killed in Saturday accident
- Film industry continues to grow in Douglas County
- A ride-along with Deputy Pounds on the DCSO's high-crime unit
- AHS recognizes Academic Top 10
- DPD 'one with the community' at Fall Festival
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!