Details for 40272820 17CV01239 7/16, 23, 30, 8/6; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA REBECCA PALIOUS FARMER CASE NO: 17CV01239 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: REBECCA PALIOUS FARMER
40272820 17CV01239 7/16, 23, 30, 8/6; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA REBECCA PALIOUS FARMER CASE NO: 17CV01239 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: REBECCA PALIOUS FARMER By Order for Service by publication dated the 6th day of July, 2017, you are hereby notified that on the 6th day of June, 2017, the Plaintiff herein filed suit against you for Divorce. You are required to file with the Clerk of the Superior Court of Douglas County, and to serve upon the Plaintiff an answer in writing within sixty (60) days of the date of the Order for Publication. WITNESS, THE HONORABLE CYNTHIA C. ADAMS, Judge of this Superior Court.
July 7, 2017 /S/ TAMMY M. HOWARD CLERK OF SUPERIOR COURT DOUGLAS JUDICIAL CIRCUIT CASE NO: 17CV01239
Visit West Georgia 2016
- To view our new 2016 edition, click on the image on the left.
- Fourth suspect captured in gang investigation
- 10-year-old struck and killed Thursday morning crossing Maxham Road
- City official: Panera expected to open in fall
- Chaos erupts at BOC meetings over senior center location
- Chick-fil-A rebuilding 2 Douglasville stores
- Now is the time to 'Escape' in Lithia Springs
- School board changing meeting format; change means less opportunities for public comment
- BOE holds hearings on tax rate hike
- Chamber names 2017 Small Businesses of Excellence
- Heather Suzanne Allen Lewis
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!