Details for 40285625 17CV02269 1/5, 12, 19, 26; 2018 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IVO MESUE CASE NO: 17CV02269 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: IVO MESUE
40285625 17CV02269 1/5, 12, 19, 26; 2018 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IVO MESUE CASE NO: 17CV02269 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: IVO MESUE By Order for Service by publication dated the 27th day of December, 2017, you are hereby notified that on the 6th day of November, 2017, the Plaintiff herein filed suit against you for Divorce. You are required to file with the Clerk of the Superior Court of Douglas County, and to serve upon the Plaintiff an answer in writing within sixty (60) days of the date of the Order for Publication. WITNESS, THE HONORABLE WILLIAM H MCCLAIN, Judge of this Superior Court.
December 28, 2017 /S/ TAMMY M. HOWARD CLERK OF SUPERIOR COURT DOUGLAS JUDICIAL CIRCUIT CASE NO: 17CV02269
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- The newest issue of West Georgia Living is here! Look for it in Sunday's copy of the Times-Georgian or Douglas County Sentinel, and at various venues around town.
- Second suspect charged in murder at house party
- Cora Plunkett Tush
- Cinco De Mayo relocating to Douglas Blvd.; Little Caesars, Woodstock Furniture opening new stores
- Fairburn Road Chick-fil-A closing for rebuild
- Adams delivers keynote at Golden Memorial MLK tribute
- WSA has plans to expand reservoir
- AHS on tour in Ireland
- BOE, superintendent will consider making up snow days
- Snow and frigid temperatures shut down Douglas County
- Mills facing murder charge
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!