Details for 40288205 17CV00425 2/11, 18, 25, 3/4; 2018 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA MICHAEL SHELTON CASE NO: 17CV00425 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: MICHAEL SHELTON
40288205 17CV00425 2/11, 18, 25, 3/4; 2018 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA MICHAEL SHELTON CASE NO: 17CV00425 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: MICHAEL SHELTON By Order for Service by publication dated the 26th day of January, 2018, you are hereby notified that on the 1st day of March, 2017, the Plaintiff herein filed suit against you for Divorce. You are required to file with the Clerk of the Superior Court of Douglas County, and to serve upon the Plaintiff an answer in writing within sixty (60) days of the date of the Order for Publication. WITNESS, THE HONORABLE DAVID T EMERSON, Judge of this Superior Court.
January 26, 2018.
/S/ TAMMY M. HOWARD CLERK OF SUPERIOR COURT DOUGLAS JUDICIAL CIRCUIT CASE NO: 17CV00425
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- The newest issue of West Georgia Living is here! Look for it in Sunday's copy of the Times-Georgian or Douglas County Sentinel, and at various venues around town.
- Two injured in Wednesday crash on Riverside Parkway
- Suspect in gas station theft leads DPD on high-speed chase Sunday
- DeNyses named 'Citizens of the Year'
- Clark sentenced to life in prison for 2015 murder
- Seven academic shining STARs recognized
- Alexander takes third at wrestling championship
- Chapel Hill Middle celebrates Black History Month
- Theft of purses leads to high-speed chase; DPD asks for public's help finding suspects
- Charles Steven ‘Steve’ McDuffie
- Man accused of pawning stolen items denied bond
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!