Details for 40263495 17CV00423 3/8, 15, 22, 29; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA DIAMOND HARRIS CASE NO: 17CV00423 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: DIAMOND HARRIS
40263495 17CV00423 3/8, 15, 22, 29; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA
DIAMOND HARRIS CASE NO: 17CV00423 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: DIAMOND HARRIS By Order for Service by publication dated the 3 day of March, 2017, you are hereby notified that on the 1 day of March, 2017, the Plaintiff herein filed suit against you for Divorce. You are required to file with the Clerk of the Superior Court of Douglas County, and to serve upon the Plaintiff an answer in writing within sixty (60) days of the date of the Order for Publication. WITNESS, THE HONORABLE WILLIAM H MCCLAIN, JUDGE OF THIS SUPERIOR COURT /S/ TAMMY M. HOWARD CLERK OF SUPERIOR COURT DOUGLAS JUDICIAL CIRCUIT CASE NO: 17CV00423
Visit West Georgia 2016
- To view our new 2016 edition, click on the image on the left.
- To view our 2017 Progress edition, click on the image on the left.
- Suspect sought in carjacking at Highway 5 Publix
- Man charged with rape
- Dining in Douglas: 20 BarWest and Grille goes beyond simplicity
- Heather Philips brings winning attitude to Douglas County Tigers
- CRIME BEAT: Man arrested for child molestation
- Conner Perry is big part of Alexander's success
- Panera Bread is coming to Douglasville
- County's founding fire chief dies; funeral set for Friday
- Chief Wayne Arrington
- Curtain falls on TEDxDouglasville; third and final event a success
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!