Details for 40276969 17CV01807WHM 9/3, 10, 17, 24; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA
40276969 17CV01807WHM 9/3, 10, 17, 24; 2017 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA In re the Name Change of: JANNIE LYNNE GARLAND, Petitioner. CIVIL ACTION FILE NO. 17CV01807WHM NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME You are hereby notified that on the 28th day of August 2017, JANNIE LYNNE GARLAND filed a Petition in the Superior Court of Douglas County, Georgia, Case No. 17CV01807, to change her name which, if granted, will be known as LYNNE STANCIL GARLAND. Notice is hereby given pursuant to law to any interested or affected party to appear in said Court and to file objections to such name change. Objections must be filed with said Court within 30 days of filing of said Petition. Respectfully submitted, DEMING, PARKER, HOFFMAN, CAMPBELL & DALY, LLC /s/Janelle N. Richards Attorney for Petitioner Georgia Bar No. 940357 4851 Jimmy Carter Boulevard Norcross, Georgia 30093 (770)564-2600 email@example.com
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- FSMS teacher killed in Saturday accident
- Citizen activist, Bell, dies at age 58
- 'Pocket park' pops up in front of Douglasville City Hall
- LSHS band to perform at Children's Christmas Parade
- Newly remodeled West Pines Golf Club unveiled
- Lithia Springs makes defensive stop to get first win
- Douglas dodges the worst of Irma
- New DPD officers ready to go to work
- Douglas County remains undefeated with 49-0 win over South Paulding
- 31 years on, CAST still cranking out zany spoofs and whodunits
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!