Details for 40295719 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY CASE ##18CV00670 NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY CASE ##18CV00670 NOTICE OF PETITION
TO CHANGE NAME Notice is hereby given that ROBERT L. M. MORGAN, filed a Petition in the Superior Court of Douglas County, Georgia, on the 17th day of April, 2018, praying for a change in the name of Petitioner/Minor Child from ROBERT LEE MCMILLAN MORGAN TO ROBERT LEE MORGAN, Sr. Notice is hereby given pursuant to law to any interested or affected party to appear in said court and to fill objections to such name change. Objections must be filed with said court within 30 days of said petition. This 19th day of April, 2018 /s/ Tammy M Howard, Clerk Douglas County, Georgia
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- DA's office investigating coroner
- Man charged with murder
- Solar farm being developed in Douglas
- Lithia Springs fire takes two lives
- Old Chicago Pizza is planned for Douglas
- West Georgia teen in Top 3 on American Idol
- GDOT holding meetings about bridges over I-20
- Travis Smith named new Douglas County High athletic director
- Jackson named assistant city manager
- Leonard appointed DA by governor
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.