Details for 40296150 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY CASE #18CV0006 NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY CASE #18CV0006 NOTICE OF PETITION
TO CHANGE NAME Notice is hereby given that LYNDALL JILL RAMBERT TRIPLETT ELLIS filed a Petition in the Superior Court of Douglas County, Georgia, on the 2 day of APRIL, 2018 praying for a change in the name of Petitioner/Minor Child from LYNDALL JILL RAMBERT TRIPLETT ELLIS TO JILL RAMBERT TRIPLETT ELLIS. Notice is hereby given pursuant to law to any interested or affected party to appear in said court and to fill objections to such name change. Objections must be filed with said court within 30 days of said petition. This 11 day of April, 2018 /s/ Tammy M Howard, Clerk Douglas County, Georgia
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- DA's office investigating coroner
- Man charged with murder
- Election Day is Tuesday
- GDOT holding meetings about bridges over I-20
- Old Chicago Pizza is planned for Douglas
- Leonard appointed DA by governor
- Jackson named assistant city manager
- Travis Smith to head Douglas County athletic programs
- Governor signs TAD bills for Douglasville, Villa Rica
- Compton coasts to Democratic nomination for solicitor; Amundson wins GOP primary in BOC 3; incumbents hold off challengers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.