Details for 7- IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY CASE # NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY CASE # NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME Notice is hereby given that SYDNEY NIKOLE CASTILE filed a Petition in the Superior Court of Douglas County, Georgia, on the 29 day of June, 2018 praying for a change in the name of Petitioner/Minor Child from SYDNEY NIKOLE CASTILE TO SYDNEY NIKOLE KEY.Notice is hereby given pursuant to law to any interested or affected party to appear in said court and to fill objections to such name change. Objections must be filed with said court within 30 days of said petition. This 3 day of JULY, 2018 /s/ Tammy M Howard, Clerk Douglas County, Georgia
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- The new King of Crops
- Former players excelling in the classroom
- Sky is the limit for LSHS grad; Rowan headed to California for job with Musk's SpaceX
- City Council signs off on Villa Rica microbrewery
- Lee Road Waffle House will be ninth in county
- New detour in place for construction work on Highway 92
- Donovan Allen commits to Brown for football
- DC Package plans to open in old Cinco de Mayo building
- DCPAC alleges open meetings violations by BOC over buses
- New transportation director takes helm for coming school year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.