Details for 40296285 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY IN RE: WILLIAM CANNINGS CASE # 18CV00736 NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY IN RE: WILLIAM CANNINGS CASE # 18CV00736 NOTICE OF PETITION
TO CHANGE NAME Notice is hereby given that CHRISTIAN CANNINGS filed a Petition in the Superior Court of Douglas County, Georgia, on the 26th day of April, 2018. praying for a change in the name of Petitioner/Minor Child from WILLIAM CANNINGS TO WILLIAM BALLARD. Notice is hereby given pursuant to law to any interested or affected party to appear in said court and to fill objections to such name change. Objections must be filed with said court within 30 days of said petition. This 27th day of April, 2018 /s/ Tammy M Howard, Clerk Douglas County, Georgia
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- DA's office investigating coroner
- Man charged with murder
- Election Day is Tuesday
- GDOT holding meetings about bridges over I-20
- Old Chicago Pizza is planned for Douglas
- Compton coasts to Democratic nomination for solicitor; Amundson wins GOP primary in BOC 3; incumbents hold off challengers
- Leonard appointed DA by governor
- Jackson named assistant city manager
- Governor signs TAD bills for Douglasville, Villa Rica
- Travis Smith to head Douglas County athletic programs
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.