Details for 7-40301927 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA CASE NO: 18CV01010 COREY TAVARIS THOMAS NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: COREY TAVARIS THOMAS
STATE OF GEORGIA
CASE NO: 18CV01010
COREY TAVARIS THOMAS
NOTICE OF PUBLICATION
TO: COREY TAVARIS THOMAS
By Order for Service by publication dated the 8th day of June 2018, you are hereby notified that on the 7th day of June, 2018, the Plaintiff herein filed suit against you for Divorce.
You are required to file with the Clerk of the Superior Court of Douglas County, and to serve upon the Plaintiff an answer in writing within sixty (60) days of the date of the Order for Publication.
WITNESS, THE HONORABLE
WILLIAM H. MCCLAIN,
Judge of this Superior Court.
/s/ Tammy M. Howard
Clerk of Superior Court
Douglas Judicial Circuit
CASE NO. 18CV01010
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- The new King of Crops
- Former players excelling in the classroom
- Sky is the limit for LSHS grad; Rowan headed to California for job with Musk's SpaceX
- City Council signs off on Villa Rica microbrewery
- Lee Road Waffle House will be ninth in county
- DC Package plans to open in old Cinco de Mayo building
- New detour in place for construction work on Highway 92
- Donovan Allen commits to Brown for football
- DCPAC alleges open meetings violations by BOC over buses
- New transportation director takes helm for coming school year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.