Details for 40298501 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: CRAIG WILLIAMS CIVIL ACTION FILE NO.
STATE OF GEORGIA
IN RE: CRAIG WILLIAMS
CIVIL ACTION FILE NO.
NOTICE OF PETITION
TO CHANGE NAME
Notice is hereby given that Craig Williams filed his Petition in the Superior Court of Douglas County, Georgia on the 15th day of May, 2018, praying for a change in his name from Craig Williams to Craig Jackson. Notice is hereby given pursuant to law to any interested or affected party to appear in said Court and file objections to such name change. Objections must be filed with said Court within 30 days of the filing of said Petition.
The 15 day of May, 2018.
/s/ Nathan Jackson
Attorney for Petitioner
GA Bar No. 496595
Edwards, McLeod & Money, PC
8701 Hospital Drive, Suite B
Douglasville, GA 30134
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- Five are arrested in drug sting operation
- Citizens air concerns at Hwy. 92 town hall
- Pope Enterprises building recently sold
- City Council takes no action on quarry ordinance change
- GRAND JURY: Murder, sexual exploitation of children indictments handed down
- Letter: Democratic group stands with coroner
- Two men die in separate traffic accidents Friday in Douglas County
- Betty M. Abercrombie
- The Rev. Herman Olin Mills
- New Alexander coach pleased with effort
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.