Details for 40299542 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA CASE NO: 18CV00634 MIOSHA JOHNSON NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: MIOSHA JOHNSON
STATE OF GEORGIA
CASE NO: 18CV00634
NOTICE OF PUBLICATION
TO: MIOSHA JOHNSON
By Order for Service by Publication dated the 25th day of May, 2018, you are hereby notified that on the 12th day of April, 2018, the Plaintiff herein filed suit against you for divorce.
You are required to file with the Clerk of the Superior Court of Douglas County, and to serve upon the Plaintiff an answer in writing within sixty (60) days of the date of the Order for Publication.
WITNESS, THE HONORABLE WILLIAM H. McCLAIN, Judge of this Superior Court.
June 4, 2018
Tammy H. Howard
Clerk of Superior Court
Douglas Judicial Court
CASE NO. 18VCV00634
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- Five are arrested in drug sting operation
- Citizens air concerns at Hwy. 92 town hall
- Pope Enterprises building recently sold
- City Council takes no action on quarry ordinance change
- GRAND JURY: Murder, sexual exploitation of children indictments handed down
- Letter: Democratic group stands with coroner
- Two men die in separate traffic accidents Friday in Douglas County
- Betty M. Abercrombie
- The Rev. Herman Olin Mills
- New Alexander coach pleased with effort
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.