Details for 7- 10302044- LEVERETT IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA CASE NO: 18CV00343 DAVID LEVERETT NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: DAVID LEVERETT
7- 10302044- LEVERETT
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA CASE NO: 18CV00343
NOTICE OF PUBLICATION
TO: DAVID LEVERETT By Order for Service by publication dated the 20TH day of JUNE, 2018, you are hereby notified that on the 1ST day of MARCH, 2018, the Plaintiff herein filed suit against you for Divorce. You are required to file with the Clerk of the Superior Court of Douglas County, and to serve upon the Plaintiff an answer in writing within sixty (60) days of the date of the Order for Publication. WITNESS, THE HONORABLE WILLIAM H. MCCLAIN, Judge of this Superior Court.
JUNE 20, 2018 /S/ TAMMY M. HOWARD CLERK OF SUPERIOR COURT DOUGLAS JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
CASE NO: 18CV00343
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- Former players excelling in the classroom
- Donovan Allen commits to Brown for football
- Gravley named co-chair of study on medical marijuana
- New transportation director takes helm for coming school year
- Lee Road Waffle House will be ninth in county
- DC Package plans to open in old Cinco de Mayo building
- Sky is the limit for LSHS grad; Rowan headed to California for job with Musk's SpaceX
- Public Records
- The new King of Crops
- Strozier convicted of 2015 robbery spree
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.