Details for 40277190 Proposed Charter Amendment 9/10, 17, 24; 2017 NOTICE OF
40277190 Proposed Charter Amendment 9/10, 17, 24; 2017
NOTICE OF PROPOSED CHARTER AMENDMENT Take notice that the governing authority of the City of Douglasville will consider amending its City Charter to revise the definition of “adjunct appointee” to eliminate the reference to “deputy city clerk”. A copy of the proposed amendment is on file in the office of with the Douglasville City Clerk and in the office of the Douglas County Clerk of Superior Court for the purpose of examination and inspection by the public.
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- FSMS teacher killed in Saturday accident
- Citizen activist, Bell, dies at age 58
- 'Pocket park' pops up in front of Douglasville City Hall
- LSHS band to perform at Children's Christmas Parade
- Newly remodeled West Pines Golf Club unveiled
- Lithia Springs makes defensive stop to get first win
- Douglas dodges the worst of Irma
- New DPD officers ready to go to work
- Douglas County remains undefeated with 49-0 win over South Paulding
- Good Samaritan Center ready to continue mission at new location
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!