Details for 7-40302346 Rice Est LEGAL NOTICE NOTICE TO DEBTORS AND CREDITORS
7-40302346 Rice Est
LEGAL NOTICE NOTICE TO DEBTORS AND CREDITORS
ESTATE NO: 18E0202 All creditors of the Estate of MINNIE FAYE RICE,
Deceased, late of Douglas County, Georgia, are hereby notified to render their demands to the undersigned, according to law, and all persons indebted to said Estate are required to make immediate payment to Phyllis Renee Amee, Administrator of the Estate of Minnie Faye Rice, Deceased, c/o Burke B. Johnson, Esquire.
Lueder, Larkin & Hunter, LLC
320 East Clayton Street, Suite 418
Athens, GA 30601 This 9 day of July, 2018
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- Former players excelling in the classroom
- Donovan Allen commits to Brown for football
- Gravley named co-chair of study on medical marijuana
- New transportation director takes helm for coming school year
- Lee Road Waffle House will be ninth in county
- DC Package plans to open in old Cinco de Mayo building
- Sky is the limit for LSHS grad; Rowan headed to California for job with Musk's SpaceX
- Public Records
- The new King of Crops
- Strozier convicted of 2015 robbery spree
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.