Details for 40274820 17SV00241 8/9, 16, 23, 30; 2017 IN THE STATE COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA CIVIL ACTION FILE NO.
40274820 17SV00241 8/9, 16, 23, 30; 2017
IN THE STATE COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA
FILE NO. 17SV00241 DANIEL PERDOMO, and MARTHA GUZMAN Plaintiffs,
KISS MY GRASS, LLC, and GREGORY HUNSINGER Defendants. SUMMONS TO THE ABOVE NAMED DEFENDANT: Gregory Hunsinger, 209 E. Wilson St., Villa Rica, Georgia 30180. You are hereby summoned and required to file with the Clerk of Said Court and serve upon the Plaintiffs’ attorney, whose name and address is: Robert N. Katz Jennifer N. Cornelius Katz Wright Fleming Dodson & Mildenhall LLC One Decatur Town Center, Suite 300 150 E. Ponce de Leon Avenue Decatur, Georgia 30030 (404) 240-0400
an answer to the complaint which is herewith served upon you, within 30 days after service of this summons upon you, exclusive of the day of service. If you fail to do so, judgment by default will be taken against you for the relief demanded in the complaint.
This 28 day of June, 2017.
By: /s/ Tammy M Howard Clerk of State Court
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- Teacher shoots self at Lithia Springs High School
- Local stores out of eclipse glasses
- Taking in the Sweetwater experience
- DOT director Hulsey resigns
- Anticipation mounts for solar eclipse
- Former NFL player charged in armed robbery at AT&T store
- Officials: No plans for standalone Driver Services center in Douglas
- BOC plans to cut tax rate by 4.43%
- Cooper: An unemployed statesman visits Lithia Springs
- Lithia Springs defeats New Manchester 14-7 in scrimmage game
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!