Details for 8-05298-Wlodarczyk-Divorce IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA CASE NO: 18CV01216 NICOLAS BRYAN WLODARCZYK NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: NICOLAS BRYAN WLODARCZYK By Order for Service by publication dated the 10TH day of July , 2018, you are hereby notified that on the 9th day of July, 2018, the Plaintiff herein filed suit against you for Divorce. 0980You are required to file with the Clerk of the Superior Court of Douglas County, and to serve upon the Plaintiff an answer in writing within sixty (60) days of the date of the Order for Publication. WITNESS, THE HONORABLE DAVID T. EMERSON Judge of this Superior Court. /S/ TAMMY M. HOWARD CLERK OF SUPERIOR COURT DOUGLAS JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- Middle Court House on Post Road damaged
- Five arrested in Anneewakee Trails killing
- DCSS changes course on buses; schools open 9-11 a.m. Saturday with new routes posted
- New school year begins in Douglas County; bus route changes only major problem
- Albert ‘Al’ Merle Diamond Jr.
- Bus routes back to normal
- Members of drug cartel get combined 75 years in prison
- Douglas County to be tested by Hillgrove
- Nadia Barbary off to fast start for Chapel Hill
- First Habitat home in Veterans Place dedicated to Roberson
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.