Details for 40277289 Zyzzx 9/13, 20; 2017 NOTICE OF COMMENCEMENT OF WINDING
40277289 Zyzzx 9/13, 20; 2017
NOTICE OF COMMENCEMENT OF WINDING UP
Notice is given that a Statement of Commencement of Winging Up for Zyzzx, LLC, a Georgia limited liability company, has been delivered to the Secretary of State for filing in accordance with the Georgia Limited Liability Company Act.
Zyzzx, LLC requests that the persons with claims against it present the claims to Zyzzx, LLC, Attention: Mr. Robert Benjamin Bell, 316 Mossy Way NW, Kennesaw, Georgia 30152, with a description of the particulars of the claim in writing. Except for claims that are contingent at the time of the filing of the Statement of Commencement of Winding Up, or that arise after the filing of the Statement of Commencement of Winding Up, a claim against the Company not otherwise barred will be barred unless a proceeding to enforce the claim is commenced within two years after publication of this Notice.
This 6th day of September, 2017.
ZYZZX, LLC, a Georgia limited liability company By: /s/ Robert Benjamin Bell, Manager
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- Carters attend 90th birthday for Douglasville matriarch
- Citizen activist, Bell, dies at age 58
- Douglas dodges the worst of Irma
- Sheriff's office looking for missing woman
- Lithia Springs family still breaking barriers in Georgia National Guard
- Douglas County Tigers gaining statewide recognition
- Lithia Springs makes defensive stop to get first win
- GreyStone linemen lend help to Jackson EMC
- 31 years on, CAST still cranking out zany spoofs and whodunits
- A.J. Taylor and Vanquez Wheeler form solid running back duo
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!