O'Neal Plaza was packed Saturday as revelers and chili connoisseurs enjoyed a perfect October night — just right for a sample or a bowl of chili at the Cultural Arts Council's 20th annual Chili Cook-Off. Candidates seeking elected office were out in force, enticing votes with the fragrant aroma of chilies of all descriptions and heat, along with civic organizations and local businesses there to spice things up.
Visit West Georgia 2016
- To view our new 2016 edition, click on the image on the left.
- To view our 2017 Progress edition, click on the image on the left.
- Suspect sought in carjacking at Highway 5 Publix
- Dining in Douglas: 20 BarWest and Grille goes beyond simplicity
- New tax commissioner touts $4.5M in delinquent collections
- Man charged with rape
- Heather Philips brings winning attitude to Douglas County Tigers
- BOE member Caldwell cited for passing stopped school bus
- Alexander relay teams have top times in nation
- CRIME BEAT: Man arrested for child molestation
- Chief Wayne Arrington
- Conner Perry is big part of Alexander's success
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!