O'Neal Plaza was packed Saturday as revelers and chili connoisseurs enjoyed a perfect October night — just right for a sample or a bowl of chili at the Cultural Arts Council's 20th annual Chili Cook-Off. Candidates seeking elected office were out in force, enticing votes with the fragrant aroma of chilies of all descriptions and heat, along with civic organizations and local businesses there to spice things up.
Visit West Georgia 2016
- To view our new 2016 edition, click on the image on the left.
- To view our 2017 Progress edition, click on the image on the left.
- An 'escape room' in downtown Douglasville?
- Ribbon-cutting for new animal shelter is Tuesday
- KeHE will hold job fair Wednesday
- Douglasville brothers attend White House Easter Egg Roll
- Susan Hayward at 100
- BOE moves forward in superintendent search
- BOC looks at tightening security at courthouse
- Mayor may get option of car allowance
- King of Crops farm to host 'Earth (Worm) Day' Saturday
- Croft balances track and soccer with academics
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!