O'Neal Plaza was packed Saturday as revelers and chili connoisseurs enjoyed a perfect October night — just right for a sample or a bowl of chili at the Cultural Arts Council's 20th annual Chili Cook-Off. Candidates seeking elected office were out in force, enticing votes with the fragrant aroma of chilies of all descriptions and heat, along with civic organizations and local businesses there to spice things up.
- Police looking for suspect in Arbor Station shooting Friday
- Tech company to invest $2.5 billion in Douglas
- Two more charged with statutory rape
- 1,800 students set to graduate this weekend
- BOE expected to name superintendent Tuesday
- Commissioners quarrel over senior center location
- New animal shelter opens doors
- High school grad gets a head start on college
- Military Honor Garden makes more progress
- Austin Fulton take aim at state golf championship
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!