O'Neal Plaza was packed Saturday as revelers and chili connoisseurs enjoyed a perfect October night — just right for a sample or a bowl of chili at the Cultural Arts Council's 20th annual Chili Cook-Off. Candidates seeking elected office were out in force, enticing votes with the fragrant aroma of chilies of all descriptions and heat, along with civic organizations and local businesses there to spice things up.
Visit West Georgia 2016
- To view our new 2016 edition, click on the image on the left.
- To view our 2017 Progress edition, click on the image on the left.
- 11-year-old from Douglas County wins 'Chopped Junior'
- UPDATE: Two killed, four injured in multi-vehicle crash in Douglasville
- Officials looking for family of homeless man killed Monday
- Villa Rica city manager expected to be removed Thursday
- CHOPPED JUNIOR CHAMP!
- Dining in Douglas: No shortage of barbecue options at Da Spot in VR
- Firefighters' vehicles broken into
- Keurig may open plant in Douglas after all
- Charles ‘Matt’ Matthew Paine III
- Zachery Benson Jones
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!