O'Neal Plaza was packed Saturday as revelers and chili connoisseurs enjoyed a perfect October night — just right for a sample or a bowl of chili at the Cultural Arts Council's 20th annual Chili Cook-Off. Candidates seeking elected office were out in force, enticing votes with the fragrant aroma of chilies of all descriptions and heat, along with civic organizations and local businesses there to spice things up.
Visit West Georgia 2016
- To view our new 2016 edition, click on the image on the left.
- Fourth suspect captured in gang investigation
- Chaos erupts at BOC meetings over senior center location
- City official: Panera expected to open in fall
- 10-year-old struck and killed Thursday morning crossing Maxham Road
- Chick-fil-A rebuilding 2 Douglasville stores
- School board changing meeting format; change means less opportunities for public comment
- Chamber names 2017 Small Businesses of Excellence
- Heather Suzanne Allen Lewis
- BOE holds hearings on tax rate hike
- Players named to Sentinel's offensive POY Watch List
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!