While morning thunderstorms forced the city of Douglasville to cancel the Fourth of July parade, the 17th annual Festival in the Park to benefit S.H.A.R.E. House was moved inside the Ike Owings Community Center at Hunter Park where a big crowd got to enjoy some holiday food and fun. Among the draws were barbecue cooked up by Williamson Brothers, the Douglasville Idol competition and kids’ activities including face painting and snow cones.
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- Bear spotted in Arbor Station
- Snow forecast for Friday; schools, government offices plan to be open
- HISTORIC SNOWFALL: Douglas slammed with 10 inches of snow
- Douglas slammed by snowstorm; students stuck at schools, roads jammed
- Martin faces murder charge
- Fortner to run for state court judge
- Deputies capture wanted man
- Carroll teens arrested in Thursday shooting
- R.L. Cousins graduate Wiggles dies
- Changes may come after public hearing
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!