Downtown Douglasville was overflowing with people enjoying the menus of different restaurants, the performances of local talents on two stages, a Kids Korner section full of hands-on activities for youngsters, Arts and Crafts vendors, community businesses and politicians at the annual Taste of Douglasville on Saturday, May 21, 2016.
Photos by Ricky Stilley/Douglas County Sentinel
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- Man facing rape charge
- Douglasville bank robbed Friday
- Guider: Funding for bus routes, DADC should be eliminated
- Sparks warns locals about car break-ins
- Military Honor Garden opens at Hunter Park
- Alexander opens season with duals tournament win
- 'Future of transportation' revealed by MARTA chairman
- Students evacuated safely after fiery bus crash
- Vinnie Ferrara banking on big season on the mat
- Cpl. Steve West
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!