Charges of armed robbery against two men were among the 28 indictments the Douglas County Grand Jury returned on Oct. 27.
Corey James Pinkerton and Cornelius Rich Horton were both indicted for armed robbery and aggravated assault.
Pinkerton, 27, was indicted for armed robbery and aggravated assault. On Sept. 5, Pinkerton unlawfully stole cigarettes from Kenneth Patrick, according to the indictment. Pinkerton showed Patrick a knife and told him to hand over everything he had in his pockets, the indictment shows.
Horton, 17, was indicted on two counts of armed robbery, two counts of aggravated assault and one count of possessing a firearm during the commission of a felony.
On the evening of Sept. 27, Horton entered the Dollar General store at 6134 East Broad St. with a handgun or a device having the appearance of such a weapon, according to the indictment. Court documents show Horton used the weapon to commit aggravated assault against Stephanie Simmons and store manager Cecelia Willis. Horton took $909 from the store, according to the documents.
Other indictments handed down by the Grand Jury include:
• Jeremy Jones, on charges of Arson, Aggravated Assault.
• Demisha Smith Taylor, on charges of Aggravated Assault.
• Tyrone Moore, on charges of Criminal Damage to Property.
• Michael Waller, on charges of Theft by Shoplifting.
• Davion Collins, on charges of Possession of Firearms during the Commission of a crime.
• Mark Allen Caryle, on charges of Theft by Taking.
• Kelvin Bolden and Keiodrick Lindley, on charges of Burglary in the First Degree.
• Otis Graves, on charges of Burglary in the First Degree.
• Olivia McCay and Sidney Schevers, on charges of Violation of Street Gang Terrorism, etc.
• Michael Millsap, on charges of Failure to Register as Sex Offender.
• Jesse Martinez Lima, on charges of Trafficking in Illegal Drugs.
• Jerry Mclamore, on charges of Fleeing or Attempting to Elude.
• Brenon Strozier, on charges of False Imprisonment.
• Rondell Hayes, on charges of Aggravated Assault.
• David Derrick, on charges of Trafficking Methamphetamine.
• Quavion Armour and Keymon Jackson, on charges of Fleeing and Attempting to Elude.
• Theodore Wilding, on charges of Arson.
• Kenneth Day, on charges of Aggravated Assault.
• Uchenna Edigbo, on charges of Child Molestation.
• Jamie Gregory Marshall, on charges of Burglary.
• Dana Ann Greene, Justin Scott Nichols and Leslie Michel Webb, on charges of Possession of Methamphetamine.
• Orlando Washam, on charges of Aggravated Assault, FVA.
• Christopher Norman, on charges of Aggravated Assault.
• Lowell Turner, on charges of Burglary.
• Hildalgo Williams, on charges of False Imprisonment.
• Delovon Anderson, on charges of Cruelty to Children in the second.