• Patricia Leon, 45, was charged sales of schedule II, four counts of sales of schedule IV, two counts of use of telecom facilities, possession of drug related objects, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of a firearm during a crime. Bond was denied.
• Crystal Loftin, 28, was charged with DUI, failure to maintain lane and open container. Bond was set at $1,500.
• Cassandra McDowell, 43, was charged with public drunkenness. Bond was set at $500.
• Carlos Villapando, 18, was charged with battery-FVA. Bond was set at $1,000.
• Jermichael Teasley, 27, was charged with possession of meth, possession of marijuana less than an ounce, possession of drug related objects, attempting to elude, driving on a suspended, failure to stop at a stop sign and failure to signal turn. Bond was denied.
• Kyle Matute, 25, was charged with possession of meth, possession I (ecstasy) and possession of drug related objects. Bond was set $13,000.
• Paul Botsford, 25, forgery first degree and giving false name/DOB. Bond was set at $11,000.
• Edward Gillespie, 47, was charged with felony shoplifting. Bond was set at $2,000.
• Victor Mullins, 54, was charged with misdemeanor theft by shoplifting. Bond was set at $4,000.