Cooper: Meadows -- From tragic fire to new courthouse

Special .In March, 1958, Arthur Meadows, second from right, received the keys to the new courthouse from contractor C.H. McKown Sr. Also shown are commissioners Hugh Riley of Beulah and Otto Roper of Bill Arp.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.