There has been controversy over where a new $5.6 million Senior Center should be built with commissioners in districts 1 (Henry Mitchell) and 2 (Kelly Robinson) representing the northern and eastern sides of the county advocating for a location next to a fire station in Lithia Springs. District 4 Commissioner Ann Jones Guider wants it located in her district which covers the western and southern parts of the county including Villa Rica and Winston. What district (or geographic location) do you think the new Senior Center should be located in?
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- Police: Store clerk shoots armed robbery suspect
- Sparks fly at council meeting
- Johnny Ralph Shell Sr.
- Man facing rape charge
- Two suspects charged in Nov. 3 bank robbery, third suspect still on run
- Fugitive may be in Douglas County
- Rock quarry case dismissed
- Child Advocacy Center set to open in January
- Festival of Trees
- Police chief, sheriff begin barbershop tours today
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!