There has been controversy over where a new $5.6 million Senior Center should be built with commissioners in districts 1 (Henry Mitchell) and 2 (Kelly Robinson) representing the northern and eastern sides of the county advocating for a location next to a fire station in Lithia Springs. District 4 Commissioner Ann Jones Guider wants it located in her district which covers the western and southern parts of the county including Villa Rica and Winston. What district (or geographic location) do you think the new Senior Center should be located in?
Visit West Georgia
- To view our new 2017 edition, click on the image on the left.
- DA's office investigating coroner
- Man charged with murder
- Compton coasts to Democratic nomination for solicitor; Amundson wins GOP primary in BOC 3; incumbents hold off challengers
- Three students arrested, accused of making video sex recording
- Election Day is Tuesday
- Meth, money, Mercedes seized in S.C. drug bust; two from west Georgia may face federal charges
- High school teacher resigns after arrest
- Letter: Resident accuses councilman of favoring quarry developer
- Student allegedly strikes bus driver
- Ja'nae Wray selected for elite softball program
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!