Ronald “Ronnie” Erwin Rogers, 58, of Douglasville, died Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2016. Visitation was held Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2016 from 5-8 p.m. The funeral service will be held on Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2016 at 11 a.m. at Hightower’s Memorial Chapel with interment following at 1:30 p.m. at Georgia National Cemetery with military honors.
- BOE silences taxpayers
- 8,000 expected for big weekend in Douglasville
- Alexander earns first Elite Eight Tournament in softball
- Local sorority opens pantry at Eastside Elementary
- Christopher Johnathan Dean
- Factory Shoals returns to championship game after win over Fairplay
- Zack Truitt wins middle school state championship
- Middle school playoff field set for Saturday
- Chamber honors local heroes
- Chapel Hill looks to advance in softball playoffs
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!