Ronald “Ronnie” Erwin Rogers, 58, of Douglasville, died Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2016. Visitation was held Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2016 from 5-8 p.m. The funeral service will be held on Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2016 at 11 a.m. at Hightower’s Memorial Chapel with interment following at 1:30 p.m. at Georgia National Cemetery with military honors.
Visit West Georgia 2016
- To view our new 2016 edition, click on the image on the left.
- To view our 2017 Progress edition, click on the image on the left.
- Administrators making shifts for 2017-18 school year
- Austin Fulton take aim at state golf championship
- 1,800 students set to graduate this weekend
- Jadon Walker, Lofton Tidwell receive Touchdown Club of Atlanta awards
- Dog River Park opens to great fanfare
- Military Honor Garden makes more progress
- Jason Hinchman, Nathan Mapstone receive top region honors
- DC Tigers, Hapeville bringing out college scouts
- 2017 Taste of Douglasville will feature the biggest spread yet
- Cultural Arts Council serves up annual Taste of Douglasville
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!